Saturday, January 23, 2010

Embrace



Even though this is from the same photoshoot as The Red Corset, it turned out very different. This photo is very blunt with its sexuality. Also there is a lot more contrast and darkness in the in the figures. There more that I can say about this piece but I want people to draw there own conclusions from it.

I'm getting a better idea of my process now. I know it took a while (2 years) but I think I'm finally figuring out a system to make work the way I do. I've also found a better way to work the backgrounds of each piece to show more depth then they have at times in the past.

*I've noticed that this image appears really dark on some monitors, while this is a darker piece you should still be able to see quite a bit of detail in the shadow areas if your monitor is adjusted properly.

No comments: