Tuesday, October 27, 2009

King and Caretaker


I really enjoy working with the king in this world I'm creating. I could talk about the characters in this but instead I want each person to have their own interpretation. I took this a few months ago and finally had a chance to complete it. My work is starting to evolve slowly and its interesting jumping from pictures that I've taken recently to ones that I took when the perspective I had was slightly different.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm trying to do and I get closer to the answer all the time. I figured out that I'm creating another world that is full of sin, religion and lust. The world is one that I paint with vibrant colors to make it more alluring the same way that people take pleasure in their sins. I'm still trying to put the rest of this into words and will write more on it later.

No comments: