Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Self Appointed King


I finally got to do a new portrait today. I was trying to do photos since I finished the color test but everyone was busy with one thing or another. I'm glad my friend came over today to help.

This picture is about a man that believes himself king. His mind is obviously playing a trick on him though which is why he is wearing a towel as a cape and a piece of cloth as his crown. I really worked hard to make it look like actual royalty was portrayed because in his mind he is the king. The whole picture tuned out a bit brighter then I would originally planned, but I think it really conveys the grandeur of it all. I may still revisit it later though and see what else I can do with it.

I'm looking forward to this Saturday, I have 3 shoots planned for that day which means a lot work for my portfolio and a lot more post.

(I also took some time and made all the images on my blog bigger. Enjoy!)

No comments: